Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mommies For Mommies


How many of us can say we are lucky enough that we can provide sufficiently for our kids? I thank God everyday that we have been able to do so since our son was born. Unfortunately not everyone can especially in this terrible economy. There are many families out there that struggle on a daily basis just to put clothes on their babies backs. Now think about all the outgrown clothing and other baby necessities you have laying around in your house that your child probably never used. Somewhere out there a mother is need of these things who doesn't have access to them. Through this blog I want to connect those mother's in need with those who can provide. If you know of a mother who is need of baby clothes please send me an email (alexandraramirez77@gmail.com) and let me know the gender and size of the baby and I will post them here. If you would like to help any of these ladies out please email me and I will send you their contact information. So far we have one mother listed who could use your help!


In Need of:

1. Newborn clothing/accessories for a baby boy.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. Great idea! I take my son's outgrown clothing to Salvation Army right now, but I would much rather give it to someone specific who really needs it.

Post a Comment