Monday, April 19, 2010

Baking Soda and ACV wash!


This morning before I headed out to work I washed my hair with baking soda and rinsed with the Apple Cider Vinegar. This is the first time I am washing my hair with baking soda and wasn't quite sure what to expect. I have to admit the baking soda felt a little harsh on my hair so I might have to dilute it a bit more with water. The apple cider vinegar didn't leave a smell at all which I was very happy about. I combed my hair out while in the shower and it is very true what they say that ACV will help detangle your hair. I usually come across a few tangled pieces of hair here and there but not this time. It was knot free!


Overall the hair didn't turn out so bad. It is not as frizzy or dry as I expected it to be so I will definitely be trying this out again. Now I just need to figure out how often my hair will actually need the wash as opposed to the just a regular warm water rinse. Anyone else out there who has tried or is currently trying the No Poo experiment let me know how it is going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACV is magical. You can do a
million things with it. Get the book. Braggs ACV. And their
product with the mother. It rocks. That and
organic coconut oil

Unknown said...

Already looked up the book! Thanks!

Post a Comment