Friday, April 16, 2010

The hair is holding up!


I had some serious mixed feelings about my hair this morning. I did a quick warm water rinse yesterday before I start the baking soda/apple cider vinegar routine. My hair held up pretty well without any hair products and no shampoo. However I had no idea how it was going to hold up overnight. I kept thinking my hair is going to be a lovely mess tomorrow and I will have to put something in it especially since it's supposed to rain. Well I woke up this morning not knowing what to expect and it wasn't as bad as I had thought. It is still holding up well without any hair products and no shampoo. I am starting to notice a bit of dryness but it's not enough to make my hair frizzy so I'm not too concerned. Here's hoping it doesn't go downhill once the baking soda/apple cider vinegar routine begins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment