Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Journey


Welcome to my blog! I decided to start this blog because I realize my family and I need to make some lifestyle/health changes now that we have brought a little life into this world. We have always considered ourselves an earth conscious family who try their best to live green and purchase organic products. However I recently realized after having a baby that there is so much more we can be doing not only to help the environment but to better our health and our lifestyle. We want to make sure our little boy grows up understanding how to make the most out of the natural resources the earth provides for us and how important it is to have a growing respect for those resources as well. I realize this will not be an easy task due to the massive amount of non friendly overly commercialized products that are so readily available to us but it is something we have committed ourselves to following.

In this blog I will be documenting our experiences with organic foods, organic baby products, do it yourself concoctions and many other things. So feel free to join us as we embark on this journey to Walk With Mother Earth..

0 comments:

Post a Comment